Thursday, October 29, 2020

archive1st

Gaming

Squadrons to Debut in 1st on the UK Charts

by William D'Angelo , posted 7 hours ago / 860 ViewsCrash Bandicoot 4: It's About Time has debuted in first place on the UK charts, according to GfK for the week ending October 3, 2020. Sales are 80 percent lower than the launch of Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy, however, it should be noted these sales are for physical copies only. 82 percent of the sales were on the PS4 with the other 18 percent on the Xbox One. Star Wars: Squadrons debuted in second place with sales just 1,000...
1 2 3 8
Page 1 of 8