Soft Reviews – The Best You Can Get: WinRAR v4.01 Beta 1 (x86/x64)
WinRAR 4.01 Beta 1 (x86/x64) | 3 Mb
WinRAR The most popular archivers. The fact that he supports the backup format RAR, it probably explains not. In addition, the program can work with archives ZIP, CAB, ARJ, LZH, TAR, GZ, ACE 2.0, BZIP, JAR, UUE, GZIP, BZIP2 and 7-Zip, while it has many very useful features – encryption, support of continuous (solid) archives, in which the compression ratio can be 10 – 50% more than the usual methods of special compression algorithm compresses multimedia files, support of multivolume archives, and many others.
Main features of WinRAR:
- Full support for RAR and ZIP archives
- Using the original high-performance data compression algorithm Having a graphical environment that supports drag and drop (drag & drop)
- You can use command line interface
- Managing the archives of other formats (CAB, ARJ, LZH, TAR, GZ, TAR.GZ, BZ2, TAR.BZ2, ACE, UUE, JAR, ISO, 7Z, Z)
- Support for the method of continuous backup for better compression
- Support of multi volume archives
- Creating self-extracting (SFX) conventional and multi volume archives with a standard or optional SFX modules
- The ability to recover physically damaged archives
- The ability to create and use of recovery volumes, allowing to reconstruct missing parts of multi volume archives.
- Support for Unicode encoding in file names
- Additional functions (data encryption and file names in the archive, add comments archival, management protocol error)
- Using a third-party registration interface in the form of individual topics