‘Honest Thief’ Movie Ticket Giveaway
To Celebrate the release of ‘Honest Thief’, in cinemas October 22 (Excluding Victoria), we are giving you the chance to win:
1 of 10 Double passes to see the film!
About the film
Tom (Liam Neeson) is a lot of things, but two in particular: an infamous thief and a newfound romantic. His feelings for his new flame Annie (Kate Walsh) have inspired him to right his past wrongs and leave behind his life of crime. Although he has always worked with integrity and precision, exclusively carrying out non-violent bank jobs, he does not want his relationship with Annie to be built upon lies.
He resolves to turn himself in to the FBI and forfeit the money he has stolen in return for a plea deal and a clean slate. When he calls the Boston FBI field office to confess and set a meeting, Agents Baker (Robert Patrick) and Meyers (Jeffrey Donovan) laugh it off as a prank. They send their subordinates, Agents Nivens (Jai Courtney) and Hall (Anthony Ramos), instead.
The two younger agents are shocked to discover that Tom is the real deal, and see Tom’s stolen money as their golden ticket to a better life. So begins a cat-and-mouse game where good and bad become tangled, but love always rings true.
Entering the competition is as easy as usual, just become a Facebook fan here (if you are not already) and fill in the form below with your personal details, and tell us the Australian actor who plays the role of agent Nivens in the film. (Hint: the answer is in this post).
- Please read the rules carefully.
- Don’t forget to include your real name.
- Competition Closes 20 July 2020
- Competition open for Australian residents only.
- Only 1 entry per person will be accepted.
- Winners will be notified by email.
- Any duplicate/suspicious entries will be disqualified
- Competition subject to terms & conditions (see below)
In Cinemas October 22.
Terms & Conditions:
1. Spotlight Report and Rialto take no responsibility for any delay, damage or loss to prizes sent to winners.
2. While all attempts are made to supply the prizes of a competition, no responsibility will be held by Spotlight Report to supply prizes if for unseen circumstances they are not available.
3. Staff of this site and immediate families are not eligible to participate in competitions
4. You must be at least 15 years old of age to enter this competition, or have parents or guardians permission.
5. No responsibility will be taken for any entries that may have been lost. The judege decision is final and no correspondence will be entered upon.
Spotlight Report takes the privacy of its readers seriously. Your email address won’t be used for any other purpose other than entering the competition. Upon completion all email addresses will be deleted.