GTA 5 update 1.34 patch notes: All Summer Special DLC changes revealed for 1.50/1.51
Rockstar has released the Summer Special update for PS4, Xbox One and PC.
As promised, the GTA developer pushed out the new update today, August 11, and added some new content to the game after teasing the update for a few weeks.
“The Los Santos Summer Special hits GTA Online on August 11th.
“Featuring tense new co-op missions launched from your Super Yacht, new Open Wheel Races, a fleet of new vehicles and much more. Summer in Los Santos has something for everyone.”
This is the biggest update we’ve seen in the game for a while, and players are excitedly running through the game to see what they can find. Here’s what we know so far (via Reddit, GTABase and Games-Guides).
GTA Online Title Update 1.34/ 1.50 / 1.51 – Full Patch Notes
- Two additional Apartments / Garage Slots have been added, giving players the ability to own up to 8 now!
- Two new Arcade Games have been added: Ace of Fury ($666,000) and Qub3d ($333,000).
- You can now return your Personal Vehicle to Storage without registering as MC
- Added a timer to the Lucky Wheel: the game will now tell you how much time you have to wait before you can spin it again.
- Staying stationary or driving the wrong way in an Open Wheel Races now makes you non-contact.
- A lot of new clothing items and masks have been added
- Calls from LJT have now been reduced to text messages
- Added new Movie Reel Collectibles for Solomon
- Fixed the color of the Supplies and Stock bars in the Master Control Terminal
- As part of the GTA Online Update 1.50 / 1.51, there have been a number of general improvements and fixes.
- Plus, the usual weekly special events and bonuses will take place over the coming months.
New Co-Op Missions
Owners of Galaxy Super Yacht are now able to participate in a series of new co-op missions, either alone or with up to four players .
- Missions involve deep-sea diving and high-speed action on the seas.
- These new Yacht Missions pay between $14,000 – $25,000.
New Adversary Modes
New Adversary Modes have been added, taking place inside The Diamond Casino & Resort:
- Hardest Target
- Kill Quota
- Trading Places
- Every Bullet Counts
Also, new Business Battles have been added in some surprising locations for serious rewards, including one on the Aircraft Carrier .
Nine new Vehicles have been added for purchase to Auto websites:
- New Super Cars & Sports Cars
- Lampadati Tigon ($ 2,310,000)
- Invetero Coquette D10 ($ 1,510,000)
- 2 new Open Wheel Cars (Formula 1)
- Benefactor BR8 ($ 3,400,000)
- Declasse DR1 ($ 2,997,000)
- And more vehicles
- Maibatsu Penumbra FF ($ 1,380,000)
- BF Club ($ 1,280,000)
- Dundreary Landstalker ($ 1,220,000)
- Imponte Beater Dukes ($ 378,000)
- Canis Seminole Frontier ($ 678,000)
Double GTA$ and RP Activities:
- 2x GTA$/RP on Open Wheel Races
- 2x GTA$/RP on the new Yacht Missions
- 2x GTA$/RP on Diamond Adversary Series
- 30% off Yachts
- 40% off Arcades
- 30% off the Arcade Drone Station
- 30% off MC Business Supplies
- 20% off Bunker Supplies