6 Meghan Markle sunglasses from popular sunglass brands –
Meghan Markle is one of most popular ‘it’ girls in fashion. Since her Suits days and recently boosted thanks to her title as the ex-Duchess of Sussex and a new mommy. She happens to be a true sunglasses lover with a chic and edgy collection to either dress up or down her look. Take a look at our favourite Meghan Markle sunglasses to discover how you can steal Meghan’s style.
- In her first public appearance with Prince Harry at the 2017 Invictus Games in Toronto, Meghan stepped out in a crisp white shirt, jeans, and square sunglasses with grey lenses If you’d like to wear a similar style, take a look at the Gucci GG0034S.
- Meghan Markle sported Black Sunglasses at the 2019 Wimbledon. The vintage chic cateye frame has shallow lenses which sweep upwards. You can find the same style withRay-Ban RB4253
- Meghan Markle loves herself an oversized For her baby shower in New York, she wore slightly oversized black framed sunglasses to keep the paparazzi away. These gorgeous Versace VE4381B have a similar look.
- At the 2019 King Power Royal Charity Polo Day, Megan Markle opted for a hip vibe. She paired her staid olive green dress with gold aviators. With son Archie in her arms, she looked like the effortlessly cool mom that she is. Tom Ford sunnies like the FT0783 LENNOX are perfect to get that chilled-out look.
- Meghan Markle’s sunglasses took on a glamorous turn for a wedding – she complemented her Club Monaco dress, Aquazzura pumps, and Philip Treacy Hat with gold round Sunglasses. Check out the Ray-Ban RB3447 Round Metal to get that royal look for less.
- Meghan loves to throw the spotlight on boutique brands. At the 2018 Invictus Games, she wore a pair of tortoise shell sunglasses and gold toned arms with a subtle cat eye. These sunglasses gave an old Florida glamour while the round lenses gave them a modern feel. The Ray-Ban RB4171 Erika is perfect to achieve that same look.
Check out other amazing designs for the best prices on Vision Direct.